Managing Family Screen Time
Favorite screen-worthy resources in the Logsdon home:
- Duolingo - excellent for learning a new language
- Typorama - what I use for all my quotes graphics
- BrainGames - the girls love learning about science and how the brain works
- Daniel Tiger - cute with so many great jingles and lessons for the younger crew!
- Anne with an "E" series on Netflix - opens the door for deep conversation on love, acceptance, resilience and showing emotion. (trigger warning - it does get dark so watch with caution - we nixed it for our youngest and talk through it with our older girls).
- BrainPop - Clara loves creating maps and worksheets, plotting out the things she learns.
- Reading Eggs - Ellie especially enjoyed the fun way to learn her letters - this was the first online program they tried out.
Curious about more sites and links for educational purposes?