I Need Your Feedback!
In developing my business, I am really trying to figure out audience engagement first and foremost. I feel like FaceBook is a good fit, but I’m finding posting my blogs oftentimes they don’t even get seen. I am trying to figure out if there is a magic time to post when people are typically on, or it this isn’t the best way to engage an audience. I’ve been toying with creating a group or a page on Facebook, and I’m curious for feedback.
I have had people come up to me over the years and ask me about resources/advice/coaching on some key areas I lay out here – I deeply feel that what I have to offer will be helpful to others, and it’s my responsibility to this beautiful Universe to give back and share it. I have had such amazing teachers and coaches in my own life and would love to be that support for others.
I want to be completely up front and honest – before I can really solidify what I am offering FIRST, I need to build my audience and listen to the need. I know what I can provide, but I don’t want to spin my wheels creating content people are not interested in. Below are topics I’ve been approached about in the past, and have coached and written on already – and now I want to know what you want more info on.
I have five key areas –
– Personality Styles (this is the foundation for all I do, because if we understand how we tick, we are better able to connect with others and have grace and understanding for how THEY tick).
– Minimalizing – yes, that’s my own word. I share about decluttering your home AND your mind (bringing awareness to yourself and others and the energy that you surround yourself with).
– Parenting – if you have high energy strong-willed kids like mine, you know the challenges that can bring – I have plenty of opportunities for patience in my house. Here I talk about how to raise free-thinking future leaders who understand how to live in harmony with the world and make a positive impact.
– Marriage – After 11 years together, Nathan and I feel like we have some experience to share with others – many of you know about our close relationship and our essential ingredients to a happy marriage – laughter, humble-pie, and lots of sex. I love to dive into how to make your own marriage a stronger one and help you remember how to have fun with each other!
– Non-traditional education – with my own background of public, private, homeschool, unschool and group classes, plus now unschooling my own girls, this has been a hot topic I love to talk with others about. Regardless of what standard schooling you choose, I talk about how to reframe the word “education” and how it isn’t confined to twelve grade levels. We are raising life-long learners and we love to share how to do that.
With all these topics, I have eProducts I want to create and so much to share – from my own experience and in collaboration with others. So what I need from YOU, my dear friends, is your feedback – what topic are YOU most interested in? How can I best serve you?
I would love love LOVE if you would look to the left here and sign up for the weekly blog – I post on Thursdays so you just get one little email a week. This is a great way to ensure you see it…and I will ultimately have a free download for you on personality styles!
And as an added bonus, this weeks’ blog highlights the awesome personality profiles and a free analysis when you purchase the profile on my site.
Please share this and comment, and let me know how I can best serve you!