I just started listening to the podcast and I’m blown away! Your family is amazing and so far each episode I’ve listened to has really spoken to me at the right time. I’m literally listening when driving like YES and slapping my steering wheel with lots of aha’s!!! So excited to continue listening and absorbing!!! ??
The Mama Says Namaste Podcast for Busy Mamas
Welcome to the Mama Says Namaste podcast. I’m Ashley Logsdon, joined by awesome husband Nathan as my cohost and partner in life. As we RV the States full time and unschool our girls, we invite you not to only hear our story, but create your own. We’ll take you from chaos to clarity by understanding personality styles, bringing awareness and intention into your home, not waiting for “one day”, and highlighting how the uniqueness in each of us strengthens all of us.
Each week we deliver a podcast that is under an hour (typically 30 min), diving deep into the topics I blog about on this site. I've found this is a perfect amount of time for car rides, exercise, and any other few minutes you have to yourself.
For the full intro, check out episode 000: What is all this "Mama Says Namaste" Stuff?
Tune in with any of the links below, and be sure to subscribe, rate and review. If you like what you hear, please spread the word, and let us know!
The first 6 seasons are theme-focused - the rest are Q&A based on these topics:
- Understanding Personality Styles in your Home (Be the Good, See the Good - Season 1)
- Marriage/Intimacy (Laughter, Humble Pie & Lots of Sex - Season 2)
- Minimalism (Clearing the Clutter from Your Home, Your Head & Your Heart - Season 3)
- Parenting (10 Essential Lessons for Life - Season 4)
- Alternative Education/Life-Long Learning (Functional Education - Season 5)
- Family Travel (Seek Adventure Together - Season 6)
Full Show Notes
Want to Binge On A Series?
- Laughter, Humble Pie & Lots of Sex
- The Minimalist To-Do list
- Be The Good, See The good
- 10 Essential Lessons for Life
- Functional Education
- Seek Adventure Together
Stay Updated When New Podcasts Come Out!
When you subscribe to the newsletter, you'll get updates not only on the podcast, but also the blog and what else is going on in the MSN world.
AND, you get a bonus eBook download for how to stay connected with your family - what are you waiting for?
Copyright 2017 by Mama Says Namaste